Probate is the court-supervised administration of a decedent’s estate. When a person who owns real estate dies, the Probate Court becomes involved to oversee the division of property among the persons legally entitled to it, and the property must be sold under the courts supervision. Probate property sales are complicated legal matters. Most real estate agents are not experienced or well-versed in the probate process. Choose an agent who specializes in probate real estate, and who understands the process, as well as the intricacies of pricing, marketing and presenting such properties.
Reid Real Estate Group specializes in Connecticut probate sales.
Get through your probate sale quickly and easily with our expert assistance!
Our Connecticut Probate Sale services include:
- CT Probate Process expertise for a smooth and stress free property sale experience
- Local real estate market analysis and pricing expertise
- Property preparation and presentation advice
- Access to a network of trusted industry professionals
- Full scale property marketing for widest exposure
- Dedicated administrative staff to micro-manage every transaction detail and assist with documents
- Expert sales negotiations with special attention to details regarding the probate process
- Short sale expertise for estates without equity.
Areas where we provide Connecticut Probate sale services:
New Haven County
Ansonia, Beacon Falls, Bethany, Branford, Cheshire, Derby, East Haven, Guilford, Hamden, Madison, Meriden, Middlebury, Milford, Naugatuck, New Haven, North Branford, North Haven, Orange, Oxford, Prospect, Seymour, Southbury, Wallingford, Waterbury, West Haven, Wolcott, Woodbridge
Eastern Fairfield County
Bridgeport, Easton, Fairfield, Monroe, Newtown, Norwalk, Shelton, Stratford, Trumbull, Weston, Westport