Stop Foreclosure: Help for Connecticut Homeowners
- Have you fallen behind on your mortgage payments?
- Are you scared of losing your home to foreclosure?
- Do you owe more than your home is worth?
YOU MAY BE ABLE TO SELL YOUR HOME IN A SHORT SALE AND AVOID FORECLOSURE!
If you would like to sell your Connecticut home, but owe more than your home is worth, a short sale may be the answer. A short sale will allow you to sell your home for less than what is owed on the loan, and:
- KEEP THE FORECLOSURE OFF YOUR CREDIT
- SETTLE YOUR DEBT WITH THE LENDER
- GIVE YOU THE CONTROL OF SELLING YOUR HOME INSTEAD OF LOSING IT TO THE LENDER
Don’t let an inexperienced Realtor get involved with your short sale!
Your agent will handle negotiations with your lenders on your behalf. An experienced short sale agent will give you a much better chance of successfully short selling your home. At Reid Real Estate Group, we specialize in short sales exclusively. See what our clients have to say about us. We will help you make the best of this bad situation and move on in a dignified manner.