HIRING: CT Real Estate Administrative Assistant
Seeking a part time administrative assistant (roughly 20 hours a week), to assist Listing Broker with focus on short sales. This is a virtual work from home position, but may require face time with CT clients, and periodical travel to Jacksonville, FL for meetings and training.
Administrative Assistant Job Profile:
The Administrative Assistant is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This person may have some drive and desire to influence others, but the overriding characteristic of this person’s behavior is persistence and stability. He/she loves to build, implement, and manage multiple systems and is highly organized and tech-savvy. This person would be deeply committed to supporting the leader in achieving greater levels of success as well as growing his/her own skills and ensuring all administrative tasks of the business are completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
- Manage and improve all systems for sellers and transactions: CRM, showingtime, dotloop, dropbox.
- Coordinate transactions.
- Manage documents/client information/mls data.
- Process short sales.
- Be the first point of contact in handling client issues.
- Keep agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled.
- Assist with listing/marketing tasks as needed.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills.
- Concerned about doing things the right way.
- Calm under pressure.
- High sense of urgency.
- Learning based.
- Service based attitude.
- Proven ability to succeed.
- High level of tech-savvy.
- History of excellence in administrative roles.
- CT Real Estate License.
- Private workspace and personal PC.
- Ability to travel locally in CT to meet with clients and to perform escrow/document delivery tasks as needed.
- Must be able to travel to Jacksonville, Florida 2-4 times a year for meetings/trainings.
- Short sale knowledge.
- Paralegal experience.
Interested? Have questions? Send your questions and/or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated on September 26, 2019 by Minna Reid